- Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit
- Variable Volts | Watts MODs
- e-Liquids - Doublers
- Concentrate Flavours
- DIY, Parts & Tools
Aspire Triton Replacement Coil Head
The new Aspire Triton coils are for Aspire Triton subohm tank. The triton coil head will also fit the Aspire Atlantis 2 Tanks . The triton coil use the same excellent “Bottom Vertical Coil” (BVC) technology and 100% Organic cotton wick.
The Aspire Triton coils come in three different resistance level 0.3ohm, 0.4ohm and 1.8ohm respectively. The 1.8ohm coil is to provide vapers with top quality mouth to lung coil, thereby offering more choices in tanks for vapers.
All three Aspire Triton Coils are the best quality coils in the market, designed for perfect vaping experience without any hassle to make your own coil.
Aspire Atlantis 2
1 X Replacement Coil
Vertical Coil Design
Organic Cotton Wick
Resistance: 0.3, 0.4 and 1.8 Ohm.
- First unscrew the metal bottom cap from the tank.
- Then unscrew the head from the bottom cap and replace it with the new head.
- Refill with e-Liquid.
- Prime the coil: Fully saturate the coil with eliquid by dropping some directly onto the cotton wick
- Screw the bottom cap back on the tank.
- Wait for the e-Liquid to feed the coil before vaping again
- Always start a new coil at the lowest power setting of your battery to avoid burning the coil – then slowly increase the wattage until you reach the desire taste.
Note: Extra safety precaution must be practised when using a sub Ohm Tank. The Aspire Triton replacement coil heads will only work with Mechanical Mods that have a 30A battery or higher.
0.3 Ohm, 0.4 Ohm, 1.8 Ohm