- Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit
- Variable Volts | Watts MODs
- e-Liquids - Doublers
- Concentrate Flavours
- DIY, Parts & Tools
Coil Head for SB5 Clearomiser
Coil Head replacement for SB5 0mg nicotine refillable Clearomisers.
Replace coil head once a week, when SB5 clearomiser stop producing vapour or a slightly burn taste appears while vaping.
Spec: 2.6 to 2.8 ohms.
Out of stock
Replacement coil head for SB5 Clearomisers. Recommended to replace every 1 to 2 weeks depending on the PG/VG ratio, viscosity and colour of e-liquid, how much you vape/refill your SB5 clearomiser a day, and how long and deep you puffs are everytime you vape.
The following questions will help you decide when your coil head is in need of replacing:
- Is there a burnt taste?
- Has the amount of vapour been reduced?
- Is the e-Liquid turning darker in colour?
If you answered yes to any of these Soulblu recommends changing your coil head. See image below to replace Coil SB5 Clearomiser:
The SB5 refillable clearomiser need to be Empty before you replace the old coil head with a new one.
1. Unscrew the bottom base from the clear tank (tube),
2. Unscrew the old coil head from the SB5 base,
3. Wash the tank removing any residues of e-liquids with warm water under the tap. Do not get coil head replacement wet.
4. Place SB5 tank (tube) and SB5 bottom treated base on a dry surface, until dry (See image).
5. Screw the new coil head to the bottom treated base,
6. Screw together the tank to the bottom treaded base.