The Innokin Gladius tank is an advanced clearomizer featuring a bottom dual coil replaceable atomizer, ensuring a satisfying vape every time. The Gladius is also Innokins first Clearomizer style tank to feature airflow control, for your desired vape.
- Thread 510 fitting
- Pyrex glass & stainless steel case
- 1.4ml liquid capacity
- 2.1 Ohms resistance
- Silica coil wicks
Compatible with Variable Voltage | Wattage Vaporisers, such as, Soulblu VAMO V6 Variable Voltage, XPRO M65, Cool Fire II Variable Wattage or iTaste VTR Variable Voltage | Wattage (using the 510 connection).
HOW TO REFIL THE GLADIUS TANK
1. Hold the Gladius with the 510 connection facing up,
2. Unscrew the bottom base,
3. Put the eliquid around the edge, against the inner wall of the clear tank,
4. Screw back the bottom base to the tank and carefully screw it firmly.
NOTE: Do not overfill the tank or add eliquid into the airflow hole. Do not over-tighten the bottom base.
HOW TO REPLACE THE GLADIUS COIL HEAD
1. Unscrew the bottom base
2. Carefully empty the eliquid contained in the Gladius clearomiser,
3. Unscrew and remove the used gladius coil head,
4. Place and firmly tighten the new coil head to the bottom base,
5. Put the tank together, screwing the bottom base to the clear tank.
NOTE: Do not over-tighten the coil head.