- NEWBIES ECIGS KIT
- MODS KITS OVER 50W
- ELIQUID | DOUBLERS
- TANKS | COILS
- DIY ELIQUID & TOOLS
- PARTS | ACCESSORIES
Joyetech Cuboid PRO Touch Screen 220W Mod
Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the Joyetech Cuboid Pro has a sophisticated control suite coupled with a 200W maximum output. A large 2.4 inch TFT colour touchscreen presents an easy-to-access menu system with a wide range of features such as; changeable wallpaper, pedometer, preheat, reverse charging and over time protection.
$129.99 MOD ONLY: Includes
- 1x Joyetech CUBOID Pro Mod,
- 1x QC USB cable,
- Instruction Manual,
- Warning Card
$189.99 BUNDLED STARTER KIT: All included PLUS extra:
- Wall charger 5V-1A
- 3 flavours x 10ml eliquid sample pack
- Melo 3 mini sub-ohm tank
- 2 x 18650 efest battery
Send a note at checkout page with the flavour preference for the sample pack
Recommended for experienced vapers
The Joyetech Cuboid Pro is packed full of features, including; a responsive touch screen, well designed UI, easy-to-go interface, tap button, vibration motor, 2A quick charge, multi-protections, power bank, preheat, real-time clock, custom wallpaper.
The 2.4inch touchscreen is intuitive and easy to use. Quickly change your settings and view your custom screensaver. Stay healthy with the built in pedometer that tracks your daily activity.
As well as your conventional firing button, the Cuboid Pro features TAPTEC™ technology that uses micro voltage signal gestures to detect your touch. Providing vibration feedback each time you press, this is a new way to fire your Cuboid Pro.
The dual removable 18650 batteries will fire your Joyetech Cuboid Pro up to 200W. Supporting quick charging, you can use the on-board USB port to update your firmware or charge your batteries.
- Dimensions: 3-5/16″ x 2-1/8″ x 1-1/8″
- Comfortably Fits 25mm and Smaller Tanks
- New Flexible 510 Contact Pin (4mm to 5.5mm)
- Temperature Control: Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel 316 and TCR Mode
- Output Wattage: 1 – 200W
- Temperature Control Range: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
- Resistance Range: 0.05 – 1.5ohm (TC), 0.1 – 3.5ohm (VW)
- Preheat Function, Stealth Function
- Pedometer Function, Puff Counter
- Real Time Clock, Custom Wallpaper
- 2.4″ TFT Color Display Screen
- Capacitive Touchscreen with Vibration Motor Feedback
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Updates and Charging
- Maximum Charging Current: 2A
- Flip Open Battery Door Cover
- Dual Circuit Protection
MOD ONLY, BUNDLED STARTER KIT
$129.99 MOD ONLY: Includes 1x Joyetech CUBOID Pro Mod, 1x QC USB cable, Instruction Manual, Warning Card
|BUNDLED STARTER KIT||
$189.99 BUNDLE: All included: 1x Joyetech CUBOID Pro Mod, 1x QC USB cable, Instruction Manual, Warning Card Wall charger 5V-1A 3 x 10ml sample pack Melo 3 mini sub-ohm tank 2 x 18650 efest battery
Compatible tank: Aspire Triton 2 Tank, Aspire Athos Tank, Aspire Nautilus 2 tank, Smok TFV8 Baby tank, Eleaf Melo 3 Tank, Uwell Crown 3 tank, Freemax Starre Pure 4ml tank. Compatible eliquids: Eliquids with 60-80% or higher Vegetable glycerine. Dilute your favourite Doubler flavour with 100% Vegetable glycerine. Compatible nicotine: Nicotine strength less than 6mg and Ejuices with VG% between 60-80%. Compatible chargers: Soulblu Wall charger 5V-1A and Joyetech USB cable Compatible batteries: Efest 18650
• Do not charge Joyetech Cuboid Pro up to 200W mod with chargers different from the ones supplied with your kit and an Electrical safety approved wall charger “Soulblu Wall Charger”. Alternatively you can use Soulblu Car charger connected to provided chargers with the kit. • Clean (dry) the threaded fitting of your MOD every time you recharge your batteries, to avoid shortage.
Always carry batteries in a battery case, do not carry or store them loose or near metallic objects. • Always keep your batteries dry and away from water. • Never expose your batteries to an open flame. • Visually inspect your batteries regularly. If the wrapper is damaged in any way DO NOT USE IT. It is important to either replace the battery or take the battery to a shop to have it re-wrapped or replaced. • Do not overcharge or over discharge your batteries. If a battery has been over charged/discharged DO NOT USE IT and properly discard it. • Do not charge your batteries unattended or while sleeping. • Check on charging batteries periodically (recommended every 30 min) and promptly remove them from the charger as soon as they finished charging. • Do not expose your battery extreme temperatures both heat and cold.
• Please do not use a phone charger to charge Joyetech Cuboid Pro up to 200W • This device can only use a plug rated to 1AMP or a laptop/pc or a games console for charging. • Using a Phone charger will void any warranty and will cause damage to your device. • Keep Electronic cigarettes, Vaporisers, MOD Boxes and eliquids away from high temperatures. • Please don’t keep your vaporisers inside your pockets, as they might become too hot and become a fire hazard. • Do not drop your Electronic cigarettes, Vaporisers and MODs. • Keep out of reach of children.
Sub-ohms tanks use coils which resistance is under 1ohm Joyetech Cuboid Pro 220W mod is designed for sub-ohm vaping when using a tanks with coils under 1 Ohms. It requires more vaping experience to use safely, and extra care should be taken when using a sub ohm tank. Be aware to only use e-liquid with less than 6mg of nicotine for sub-ohming, and PG/VG ratio containing 60-80% VG, as your vapour may taste harsh otherwise. Sub ohm vaping produces a bigger throat hit than standard coils, and extra care should be taken
Whichever tank you choose to use with the Joyetech Cuboid Pro up to 200W, you must prime the tank/coil prior to using it the first time: start vaping at low wattage (7watts). Take 5-10 puff before you start incrementing the wattage progressively by 1 watt, to the minimum recommended resistance as stated on each coil head
• Make sure your Tank system, or clearomiser doesn’t leak eliquid into the fitting of the MOD *(Follow instruction on how to use the tank or clearomiser properly to avoid leakage: https://goo.gl/aWsv5n) • Change the coil head periodically when vaping start tasting burnt or the amount of vapour produced start declining significantly or the LED screen displays “check atomiser”