SOULBLU VAMO v6 VARIABLE VOLTAGE CONTAINS: Vamo V6 body with LCD Screen and Small extension, 1 X large 18650 – 3.7 v – 2200mAh battery, 1 X small 3.7 v – 18350 – 750mAh battery, iClear 30s clearomiser 2.1 Ohm – 3.0ml, large carrying case, LCD universal charger and adaptor.
Vamo V6 has the ability to reduce size depending on what battery you use. You can reduce the length of the Vamo V6 for easy carrying (use small battery) or you can use the small extension for longer Vaping pleasure (use larger battery). VAMO V6 is constructed out of stainless steel body and casings which is durable & robust, making it a hard wearing product.
HOW TO TURN VAMO V6 ON / OFF:
1. When the LCD screen is in standby, press power button 5 times continuously, it will turn on. When the LCD screen is on, by pressing power button 5 times continuously, it will turn off.
HOW TO ADJUST THE VOLTAGE:
2. When the LCD screen is on, depress the “-” button for 3 seconds, the LCD screen will display the voltage at this time. To adjust the working voltage (increase or decrease) by 0.1V each time, press “+” or “-” button. Range from: 3.0 – 6.0 V
HOW TO KNOW YOUR CARTOMISERS RESISTANCE:
3. When the LCD screen is on, depress the “+” button for 3 seconds, the LCD screen will display the resistance of the cartomisers (atomiser). The resistance is set by the cartomisers you are using, this cannot be adjusted, it is only for your reference.
HOW TO ADJUST WATTAGE:
4. When the LCD screen is on, depress the “+” and “-” at the same time for 5 seconds, the LCD screen display the working wattage. You can adjust the working wattage by 0.5w each time by depressing “+” or “-” buttons to decrease or increase as desired. Range from 3.0-15.0w
You can switch between voltage and wattage by repeating this action: depress “+” and “-” at the same time for 5 seconds.
Note: It will be your personal preference between operating by Voltage or Wattage.
WHAT HAPPENS WITH LOW RESISTANCE CARTOMISERS:
5. Using a Cartomisers with working resistance less than 1.2 Ohm, will not activate the cartomisers. It will display Lo in the LCD screen when you press the power button.
Note: We recommend using the cartomisers provided with the kit, which is 3.2Ohm
WHEN DOES THE BATTERY NEED TO BE CHARGED:
6. The battery may need charging, if the LCD screen displays “Lo v”, which means that the remaining voltage is under 3.2v.
SoulBlu thank you for purchasing this variable voltage vaporiser and wishes you all the best on your Vaping journey.