The Triton Mini can be easily disassembled for easy cleaning. With the variety of coils available for the Triton Mini tank system you will surely give you a delectable vape.
No matter if you want to run temperature control or traditional kanthal the Triton Mini’s airflow control and coil selection has you covered. What is best the Triton Mini allows a convenient top fill method which minimise mess and leakage.
Due to the Triton mini’s small size and it's coil array this tank provides great amount vapour and better flavour.
The Coils contained inside Triton MINI are made using Japanese organic cotton as wicking material, ensuring a full bodied rounded flavour.
The Coils Heads compatible with the Triton Mini Tank.
0.15 ohm Ni200 temperature control coils, which gives a more consistent vape every time.
1.2 ohms (Rated for 15-20 watts), using traditional kanthal, this coil is suitable for mouth to lung vaping or direct to lung vaping.
1.8 ohms Clapton coils (Rated for 13–16 watts). With a kanthal base wire and a kanthal wrap these coils provide more surface area compared to standard coil designs. This results in greater vapor production which gives a noticeable increase in flavor.
To avoid leakages of e-liquid into your mouth piece or into the middle tube of the tank, make sure you refill the Aspire Triton Mini using a needle point bottle or refill kit or a glass dripper.
Please be aware if you don’t refill your Aspire Triton Mini tank properly, you might draw some eliquids to your mouth every time you vape, or your vaping experience might be disturb by a gurgling sounds caused by the excess of eliquid inside the middle tube of the tank.
- Sub-ohm tanks and coils have a resistance which is under 1.0ohm. Sub ohm atomisers/coils tend to be bigger, as a result, it can utilise more power, eliquid and cover a greater area of wick. This combination results in massive vapour production.
- High-powered device paired is required for sub-ohm vaping (a separate high-drain battery may be required - e.g. the Efest 18650 battery, 26650 battery)
- "Direct-to-lung" is the suggested vaping style for sub ohm devices (as opposed to "mouth-to-lung" - i.e. how a traditional cigarette would be smoked).
- When using sub-ohms tank like the Aspire Triton Mini, its highly recommended to use eliquids which VG is higher than 80% VG and if using nicotine, it must be under 6mg, otherwise you will feel it peppery/harsh on your throat when vaping.
- Priming: Whenever you install a new coil you will want to make sure you prime it before using it. Priming a coil will ensure that the wick is fully saturated with e-juice prior to its first use. This would substantially lower down the risk of burning the wick or damaging the coil. Check instruction before use.