- Eleaf Sub-ohm tanks and Eleaf EC coils have a resistance which is under 1.0ohm. Sub ohm atomisers/coils tend to be bigger, as a result, it can utilise more power, more eliquid and Higher VG% eliquids. This combination results in massive vapour production.
- "Direct-to-lung" is the suggested vaping style for sub ohm devices (as opposed to "mouth-to-lung" - i.e. how a traditional cigarette would be smoked).
- When using Eleaf sub-ohms tanks and coils, its highly recommended to use e-liquids with a 60-80% VG and if using nicotine, it must be under 6mg, otherwise you will feel it peppery/harsh on your throat when vaping.
- Running your Advanced Personal Vaporiser at a wattage or voltage higher than the one recommended by the manufacturer might damage your coils or reduce its life. As a result, you might get a dry hit or burn taste when vaping. If that happens you will be required to change the coil head, so you can enjoy a smoother vaping experience.
- Priming: Whenever you install a Eleaf EC coil you need to make sure you prime it before using it.
Drip few drops of e-juice directly inside where the cotton is.
Run the wattage lower than the recommended wattage range, vape for a while, then start increasing the wattage to the recommended range progressively.
Priming a coil will ensure that the wick is fully saturated with e-juice prior to its first use, which substantially lower down the risk of burning the wick or damaging the coil.