- Sub-ohm coils and tanks are dotted with resistance under 1.0ohm. Sub ohm coils tend to be larger than MTL coil (higer than 1.0ohm), therefore uses greater power and ejuice. This combination results in massive vapour production.
- DL coils, also known as "Direct-to-lung" is the suggested vaping style for subohm devices as opposed to MTL - "mouth-to-lung" – which requires a more traditional draw, closer to cigarette smoking.
- When subohming with the Vaporesso NRG Tank, its highly recommended to use eliquids with high VG percentage (80% or higer VG) and if using nicotine juices, it must be under 6mg, otherwise you will feel it peppery/harsh on your throat when vaping.
- Why is Priming important: Whenever you install a new coil you will want to make sure you prime it before using it. Priming a coil will ensure that the wick is fully soaked with e-juice prior to its first use. This would substantially lower down the risk of burning the wick or damaging the coil. Check instruction before use.
- Steps to prime your coils: Add 5-10 drops of e-liquid directly into the coil head, close the airflow switch, then refill the tank as per instructions. Prior to attaching the tank to the battery/MOD lightly inhale air 5 times through the mouthpiece.
Make sure the airflow switch located at the bottom of the tank is closed before refilling it with e-liquid. If the airflow switch is left open, the tank might leak eliquid while priming the coils.
Open the airflow soon after priming, wait 3 – 5 minutes then vape.